The Puffin & Company Smiley Sail Threader is a pretty and practical needle-craft tool that will help you thread those tiny, hard-to-thread, needles! A unique handcrafted tool or gift idea for needlework, cross stitch, quilting, sewing, needlepoint, and all types of needle-craft lovers! Each threader has been meticulously fashioned from a beautiful blend of recycled copper, brass, and nickel to create a needle threader designed to thread a variety of needle sizes.
- Each Puffin Needle Threader is handmade of recycled Copper, Brass, and Nickel
- Includes High-Quality Rare Earth Magnet to keep Needle Threader in Place
- The Magnet is Strong Enough to Hold your Needles in Place
- Each Artisan Crafted Micro Needle Threader is Approximately 1 x 1-inch
Micro Needle Threaders - These Magnetic Needle Threaders are fashioned for tiny needles to easily help you thread tiny needles used for super fine work and short tiny stitches ... perfect for threading needles used for Sewing, Quilting, Embroidery, Tapestry, and Beading projects. Use with these needles
- Sharp Sewing Needles, 10 and larger
- Quilting Needles, 10 and larger
- Millner or Straw Needles, 10 and larger
- Beading Needles, 12 and larger
- Chenille Embroidery Needles
- Petit Tapestry Needle
Each Puffin Needle Threader is slightly magnetized so, in addition to keeping needles on your cross stitch, needlepoint canvas, or needle-craft project, the magnet is strong enough to hold your needles securely. Pair your needle threader with one of our Magnetic Needle Nannies to keep everything handy and in one place!