If like me you enjoy stitching on the go then this tiny bag with its scissor saver and needle case is perfect. There’s enough room in the bag for your current project and perhaps something wicked like some chocolate!
Perfect for taking to your local sewing meeting, this sweet bag is big enough to hold the scissor keeper and the needlecase with room for your current project. Lynette had painted the angels face but it could easily be embroidered, combining blanket stitch applique and stitchery.
Downloadable PDF pattern
What You Need...
- 30cm (1/3 yd) Sandcastle fabric, outer
- 15cm (1/4yd) tea dyed muslin
- 15cm (1/4yd) each of three assorted prints
- 20cm (¼ yd) or 4” x 7” doctor flannel
- 15cm (1/4 yd) Pellon/batting
- Lightweight card
- Fusible webbing
- 1 x sewing machine button
- 1 x vintage button
- DMC Threads to match your fabrics
- Craft glue
- General sewing supplies