My Country House is a Lynette Anderson design that was originally offered as a Block of the Month in 2015 by The Quilt Show. Lynette combines simple, unpretentious folk art-style applique motifs with patchwork blocks for a quilt that will be lots of fun to make. My Country House features a total of 31 different prints in sophisticated soft shades of aqua, gray, green, mauve, and taupe.
You will need to add:
You will need:
- Valdani Perle Cotton or 6-stranded Embroidery Floss: O511- Black Sea; O39 - Forest Green; P5 - Tarnished Gold; O78 - Aged Wine; P10 - Antique Violet
- 5 1/2 yds Backing fabric
- 72" x 90" (Twin) Batting
- Stitchery stabilizer, optional
- Roxanne’s Glue Baste-It, optional
- Light box, optional
- Fine tipped fabric marking pen
- Clover bias tape maker - 1/4" size
- 3/4" hexagon papers and/or template
- General sewing supplies
Finished Quilt Size Approx. 64” x 84”
The pattern is a downloadable purchase and is NOT included in the kit.